The Tech Haven of Profound

A place where a Jamaican talks tech with respect to the Jamaican scenario and limitations.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

In defense of my decision

I gave it some more thought. The hiptop's downfall was the size and the fact that the features were not consistent. I own two mobile phones and a media player- and I don't like having a bag (so girly?) and having things in my hands. That means that my belt and my pockets are the only places available.

My belt was being occupied by the hiptop2- a very large device that just spread out on everything. It could however store all my organizer and calendar details as well as my contacts. But guess what- my Zen stores organizer and calendar information as well. The only limitation is that I have to sync it at home and not on the go- but still... a major step forward. The only sacrifice made to date relates to the push email- which has become far less critical. Every other duty is done between the new phone and the Zen. These two devices can happily coexist on my belt while my Miphone occupies my pocket- being that it is so thin.

If I ever need push/pop email I will put it on my bmobile.

Therefore I have saved a bunch of money on my mobile bill, saved on real estate on my belt and still have all my contacts in tact.

Thank you Zen for being so versatile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home